Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Question? Just ask me!

One of the reasons I blog is to connect with other artists, animal lovers and those who appreciate and enjoy art.
And I'm learning with blogging are all the technical bells and whistles. For this blog, I've got tracking software that tells me what search terms people type in and land here.
LOTS of artists are looking for some help in specific aspects of animal art. I hope your visit here has helped, but if you have a question, I LOVE to hear from other artists and will be more than willing to share any tips, look at your work in progress, etc. Just send me an email.
Been to my website yet? It's http://robinzebley.com, and there's lots of pet portraits there, as well. Want to read my whole blog? Just click on the banner at the top of the page. And thanks for stopping by. Please comment, or email me and let's discuss art...and animals! Robin Zebley

No comments: