Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Pet Portrait Commission

I just received a commission for 5 pets! This will be interesting, it always is to combine more than one, especially from multiple photos. I'm fortunate that the "mom" is willing to take additional photos to help me with the composition. I'm thinking of doing a wip on this one. The only reason I'm hesitating is that it is going to be pretty slow going!

I am also working on 3 woodcuts simultaneously! I'm doing color work now so that really does work out. I have a ton of ideas, and having a class really does motivate.

So much art being made, check back for some progress reports!

Have you visited my pet portrait website yet?

2 comments:

Cat-in-a-Box said...

Five?! I'd love to watch you tackle that one (I'm kicking myself for trying to do three!). Plus woodcuts.. you are ambitious!! Good luck, I'm sure they'll be gorgeous!!
~~ Boots~~

Anonymous said...

wow! That's great! Congratulations on the new commissions! Can't wait to see them!