Monday, February 16, 2015

Great Big House Portrait! Or Wedding Venue Painting.

Recently finished this great big house portrait and immediately got inquiries on Etsy about whether I would be willing to paint wedding venues?  One was an upscale hotel, one the home of a relative, the other an ancient church.  So I added that in my listings.
Custom House Portrait, or Wedding Venue, Church by me, Artist Robin Zebley
It's funny how often things I never think of are brought to my attention by potential customers!  This was huge and it was hard to get a good photo, you know photo taking of my art is my bugaboo.  My only solace is that when my customers get their art, they are pleasantly surprised that it's nicer than they even hoped!

This would make such a neat anniversary or wedding gift!


No comments: