Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Site for my Custom House Portraits

My custom house portrait paintings have really taken off!  So I have decided to give them their own home so I can market them to real estate agents as a realtor closing gift without all the dog and cat portrait art intermingled.  
 
I really am not into formal, cold architectural renderings of houses and wanted something more fun, more warm, and more artsy.  And more "me".  I'm still learning and developing my style.  One thing I learned is that I don't have to be a slave to the features.  I don't have to include uninteresting, functional fencing, or drainpipes.  I can move things around a bit.  For instance, I did one recently with a tree hiding the front door.  Just moved the tree a tad.  :)
 
Anyway, my house portrait site is http://customhouseportraits.blogspot.com.  Come on over and take a look at my portfolio of finished paintings!  Robin

No comments: