Wednesday, May 25, 2016

On the Hunt, Fox and Hound? Custom Portrait Art by me Robin Zebley

Custom Hunting Scene Painting by me, Robin Zebley
I love when someone has a special idea in mind for custom portrait art.  This one blends a portrait of my client's fiancee with her little dog, in a traditional fox and hound hunting scene.

Of course, that's not the kind of hound we are used to seeing!

It's a fun exercise for me to paint in a 19th century style.  The horse reminded me of Currier and Ives, I'm not an equine expert but I am pretty sure the hindquarters are not shaped like giant kidney beans!

I've also painted Washington's Crossing with custom flourishes.  Any painting I paint from will need to be in public domain, of course, just contact me and we can discuss your favorite project!

I'm portrait artist Robin Zebley.  More of my work can be seen at customportraitart.etsy.com. To order a custom portrait art piece of your own or for a gift (from your photos), please contact me at my email, robinzebley@gmail.com or call me at 610-220-8053.

No comments: