Sunday, January 11, 2015

Custom Watercolor Portrait of a beach house in Galveston, TX

Galveston TX Beach House Portrait
I want to share with you my watercolor and ink painting of a beach house in Galveston, TX!  It's one of the 28 portraits of homes and pets I painted in the 5 weeks before Christmas.

So now you know why I haven't been sharing my art lately!

The challenge for this one was isolating the actual house from the houses surrounding it.  There were neighbors sort of behind and to the side, I either had to include tiny slices of other houses or not.  And we decided not.

I worked with my customer to get it exactly how she wanted, to work in the dunes, and I have to say, I LOVED painting the palm trees!

 If you're interested in having me paint your home or a gift for your loved one, just contact me to get started.  You can see a lot more of my portraits here: http://CustomPortraitArt.etsy.com.


No comments: