Sunday, February 24, 2013

English Bulldog Art

English Bulldog Art
I fall in love with the pets I paint, and this adorable English bulldog is no exception!  I hated to see him go, but he was a Christmas gift, and off he went. 

But guess what?  I forgot to take a photo of him first!  I am so lucky that his parents were willing to do it for me! 

You know, most of my portraits go "elsewhere", but this guy was pretty local to me, just outside of Philadelphia, so I got to meet him in person.  I just love the porky look of them, and his contented face, with huge smile, just melted my heart!

Speaking of gifts, I just got a commission for a custom portrait for a wedding gift.  Isn't that cool?  I know they will remember that gift forever, and who gave it to them!  If you have a wedding coming up, a pet or house portrait would be fabulous, just contact me and we can get started!  More portrait samples in my etsy shop on the right and in my Custom Portrait Art Shop!



No comments: